|Major:||Med-Bio/ Pre-Physician Assistant|
GNAC Honor Roll: 1/21/2019
2018-19: In her first collegiate meet on October 20th against Husson she placed first in the 200-Free (2:09.53) and second in the 50-Free (27.36) and 100-Free (1:00.44)…she won the 200-Free (2:08.70), 100-Free (58.94) and 500-Free (5:57.42) events on November 3rd against Elms…in a double-dual against Husson and UNE on November 10th she won the 200-Free (2:06.49) and 50-Free (26.49) events and placed second in the 100-Free (58.20), with team record times in the two latter races… won the 200-Free with a new program-record 2:05.15 performance, placed first in the 100-Free (58.43), and finished second in the 50-Free (26.66) on November 17th against Regis…at the Maine meet on November 30th and December 1st she was part of the quartet that broke the 200-Free relay with a time of 1:47.18… won the 200-Free (2:08.98) and was second in the 500-Free (5:55.36) and 50-Fly (30.98) on January 18th against Husson…on January 28th in a double-dual with Western New England and Western Connecticut won the 50-Free (26.99) and was third in the 100-Back (1:09.66)…at the GNAC Championship February 1st-3rd she placed 5th in the 50-Back (31.35), 6th in the 200-IM (2:25.08), 10th in the 200-Back (2:27.50), and 11th in the 200-Free (2:06.14) which was good for a team high total of 40 points…was the top finisher in the 50-Free (26.58) and 50-Fly (30.00) against Gordon on February 9th…at the NEISDA Championship February 21st-24th she registered 31 individual points after placing 12th in the 100-IM (1:06.18), 17th in the 100-Free (56.92), and 18th in the 50-Free (26.15) and was part of the quartet that finished 13th in the 400-Free relay (3:58.35), 14th in the 200-Free (1:48.71), 17th in the 400-Medley (4:38.07) and 18th in the 200-Medley (2:04.96) amassing 86 total points.
Why Saint Joseph's? I chose to attend Saint Joseph's because I enjoyed the atmosphere of the team and I like the idea of a small close-knit community.
High School: Participated in swimming and cross country at Dover High School…four-year varsity member of the swim team…2014-15 State Championship and 2017-18 50-Free State Champion…Captain of the team and chosen as the Most Valuable Player.
Community Service: Key Club, Hyder House, and Special Olympics
Personal: Ali Beauregard, daughter of Doug and Elizabeth Beauregard...Sister of David Beauregard.
- Saint Joseph's Swims at Regis College
- Monks Face Off Against Maine Maritime...
- 2019 MEET THE MONKS: Swim Team
- Swim Team Competes at Elms College
- Monks Take 8 - Interview with Jared...
- Nor'easters Sweep Monks in the Pool
- SJC women defeat Albertus Magnus, 143-64
- Monks Open 2019-20 Swim Season at...
- Swimming Class of 2023 Announced
- Men Finish 12th, Women 19th in 2019...
- Monks Sweep Fighting Scots on Senior Day
- GNAC Swimming Championship Recap
- Men Finish Fifth, Women Seventh at GNAC...
- Monks Compete in Double-Dual vs. Western...
- SJC Men & Women Claim CSCAA Scholar...
- Monks Split Maine Maritime
- Saint Joseph's Falls at Husson
- Saint Joseph's Competes in Maine State...
- Regis Sweeps Saint Joseph's
- Monks Host UNE & Husson in Double-Du...