BRUNSWICK, Maine – The Saint Joseph's College indoor track & field teams competed at Bowdoin College on Saturday. The event was of the non-scoring variety.
THE RUNDOWN – MEN:
- Sophomore Michael Mason (East Bridgewater, Mass.) nearly broke the Monks' 800-Meter run with a season-best 2:06.12 time, which was good for second overall
- Freshman Troy Hendricks (Hiram, Maine) finished third in the 1 Mile run (4:39.91)
- Sophomore Lance Santeusanio (North Berwick, Maine) placed third in the high jump (1.75m)
- Freshman Michael Brooks (Cape Elizabeth, Maine) was fourth in the 1 Mile run (4:45.00)
- Sophomore Alex Fitzgerald (Lebanon, Maine) finished fourth in the triple jump (11.76m)
- Sophomore Brandon Whitlock (Westbrook, Maine) placed fifth in the 1000-Meter run (2:51.42)
THE RUNDOWN – WOMEN:
- Junior Marisa Quirion (Gardiner, Maine) was the runner-up in the 5000-Meter run with a 22:17.16 performance
- Freshman Samantha VanDeMoere (Thornton, N.H.) finished third in the 400-meter dash, tying her program record with a 1:04.06 time
- Senior Alysha Smith (Jaffrey, N.H.) was fifth in the 200-Meter dash with a 27.90 time
- Senior Sarah Curtin (Strafford, N.H.) placed fifth in the 800-Meter run (2:33.18)
- Sophomore Holly Moores (Rollinsford, N.H.) finished fifth in the 3000-Meter run (12:04.20)
- Smith, Kaylee Todisco (Wilmington, Mass.), Marissa Hoffman (Harwood, Vt.), and VanDeMoere placed second in the 4x200 meter relay with a team-record 1:53.72 time
The NCAA DIII New England Regionals will be held next weekend at MIT.