BREWSTER, Mass. – The 83rd Annual New England Intercollegiate Golf Association (NEIGA) Championship is in the books and Saint Joseph's College finished 17th among NCAA DIII participants with a 661 (332-329) team card.
SAINT JOSEPH'S SCORECARD:
- Junior Cam Letourneau (Hebron, Maine) finished tied for 39th with a 159 (80-79) card
- Senior Brandon Labrecque (Gorham, Maine) shot a 164 (81-83) and tied for 61st
- Sophomore Brendan Donovan (Auburn, Maine) also tied for 61st with a 164 (85-79)
- Junior Adam Hachey (Winthrop, Maine) tied for 79th (174, 86-88)
- Sophomore Tyler Johnson (Windham, Maine) placed 83rd (175, 86-89)
- Husson University – 586 (298-288)
- Rhode Island College – 597 (303-394)
- Babson College – 599 (305-294)
- Western New England – 608 (306-302)
- Nichols College – 609 (309-300)
- Daulton Wickenden, Husson – 142 (69-73)
- Austin Cilley, Rhode Island – 143 (75-68)
- Gavin Dugas, Husson – 146 (78-68)
- Brandon Carr, Tufts – 147 (76-71)
- Patrick Hesseltine, Nichols – 148 (74-74)
- Chris Bornhorst, Babson – 148 (74-74)
The NEIGA Championship concludes the fall portion of the 2017-18 SJC golf schedule.
Saint Joseph's College is Maine's only Catholic liberal arts college, providing a supportive, personalized and career-focused education for more than 100 years. From its 474-acre campus on the shores of Sebago Lake, the College offers more than 40 undergraduate programs to a population of approximately 1,000 students. Saint Joseph's College Online provides certificates, undergraduate and advanced degrees for working adults through an online learning program. For more, visit www.sjcme.edu.