GORHAM, Maine – Saint Joseph's College placed eighth with a 483 team card in the University of Southern Maine Fall Classic at the Gorham Country Club on Sunday and Monday. The first round was cut short – from 18 holes to nine – due to steady rainfall.
SAINT JOSEPH'S SCORECARD:
- Michael Caron (Gorham, Maine) finished in a tie for seventh (39-77-116)
- Cam Letourneau (Hebron, Maine) tied for 22nd (43-77-120)
- Adam Hachey (Winthrop, Maine) placed 32nd (39-84-123)
- Brandon Labrecque (Gorham, Maine) finished 35th (38-86-124)
- Freshman Brendan Donovan (Auburn, Maine) was 52nd (43-102-145)
- Husson University (449)
- University of Southern Maine (459)
- University of New England (474)
- UMass.-Dartmouth (476)
- Maine-Farmington (479)
- Bowdoin College (480)
- Nichols College (482)
- Saint Joseph's (483)
- Johnson & Wales (490)
10. Emmanuel College (553)
- Mackenzie Clow (Husson) 105 (36-69)
- Daulton Wickenden (Husson) 110 (35-75)
- Alex Carroll (USM) 114 (35-79)
- Sam Kinasewich (UNE) 115 (39-76)
- Jon Nelson (JWU) 115 (39-76)
Saint Joseph's will compete in the 2016 Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) Championship this weekend at the Gorham Country Club. The event, hosted by Southern Maine, begins Saturday at 9:00 AM.
Saint Joseph's College is Maine's only Catholic liberal arts college, providing a supportive, personalized and career-focused education for more than 100 years. From its 474-acre campus on the shores of Sebago Lake, the College offers more than 40 undergraduate programs to a population of approximately 1,000 students. Saint Joseph's College Online provides certificates, undergraduate and advanced degrees for working adults through an online learning program. For more, visit www.sjcme.edu.