SJC INTRAMURALS MISSION STATEMENT:
The Intramural Sports component strives to provide a variety of opportunities that contribute to and promote the six dimensions of wellness, physical, emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, and environmental. We are dedicated to making Intramural Sports a fun part of campus life. Our goal is to continuously create and provide a competitive, safe, and enjoyable atmosphere that encourages civility, teamwork and leadership development, as well as, a lifelong pattern of positive recreational activity regardless of physical ability.
|DOWNLOAD THE REC-IT APP!|
|Search for "Saint Joseph's College"|
The intramural program strives to:
- Provide students the opportunity to participate in sport and physical activities without regard for high-performance skill or ability.
- Provide activities in a safe and professionally supervised environment.
- Nurture healthy competition, good judgment, fair play, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Establish a student-centered program that considers the needs and interests of all students.
- Enhance social interaction through play within a diverse student body, and reduce student conflict by encouraging students to properly manage their emotions.
- To provide and disseminate accurate information to all participants in a timely manner.
- To encourage a lifestyle of healthy habits through recreation and leisure activity involvement.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All current Saint Joseph’s College students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to participate. Varsity athletes may participate in activities outside of their particular sport, as long as their head coach approves of the activity.
SIGN UP HERE:
Follow SJC Intramurals on Twitter! @MonkIntramurals
Team rosters, schedules and other valuable
information available at Facebook.com!